BBR has a long-standing relationship with the Jairos Jiri Association going back to 2001. Jarosi Jiri runs sixteen centers countrywide where 1, 200 children and adults get treatment, care, and education.
BBR has made the following contributions to the Association:
- Paying boarding and school fees for some of the children in Harare and Bulawayo Centres annually.
- Donated wheelchairs, walking frames and crutches at the Harare Center.
- Took 155 children from the Harare centre on a train ride from Harare to Norton. An experience the children will never forget.
- Donated personalised blankets and satchels to the children at the Harare centre, Bulawayo centre, and Pumula hostels.
- Purchased a gas stove for Pumula hostels.
- Frequently host Christmas parties.